Sabtu, 20 April 2013
This was my first trip with my workmates. I thought I would have many awkward moments with them since I only knew 4 or 3 of 25 persons. I had indeed but I could overcome that uncomfortable feeling because....guess what... we went to Pari Island (and it was free lol).
![]() |
| It was a bright sunny day when we arrived. |
![]() |
| A scenery port |
![]() |
| We went snorkeling. The water is so clear that we enjoy visiting the life undersea. |
| Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! |
![]() |
| Pantai Pasir Perawan. Very peaceful, clean, and has a very beautiful view. |
![]() |
| 'Canoeing around' Pantai Pasir Perawan. |
| Tiny island on the Pasir Perawan sea :D |
| Many trees grown in the Pasir Perawan sea. |
The only mosque of the island.
|
![]() |
| Good bye..see you some time <3 |
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)








0 komentar:
Posting Komentar